Benefits of Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation®
With the help of a tiny, pin-sized hole, Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® can restore the health and appearance of receding gums without the need for invasive gum surgery. This advanced new technique, available right here at True Dentistry, offers many benefits, including:
- The procedure is minimally invasive.
- A fast recovery – by the end of the day for most patients.
- Treatment time is relatively short – it takes about 20 minutes to treat each tooth.
- No surgical grafting, sutures, or incisions are necessary.
- The treatment is often virtually painless.
- More than one tooth can be treated at one time, which can save you additional office visits.
- You can immediately see results as soon as the procedure is over.
- You can enhance both the health and look of your gums.
Dr. Joseph Willardsen received additional training specifically on the Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® procedure in order to help patients suffering from gum recession. Receding gums can be caused by multiple factors, including gum disease, grinding your teeth, and even brushing too hard. Luckily, the new Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® technique can return your gumline to a healthy and beautiful state.
Contact True Dentistry
If you would like more information on how Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® can help you meet your needs, please contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions or assist you with setting up a consultation here at True Dentistry.